Judy's private practice includes home based feeding intervention. Judy is an infant specialist in the community based early intervention program. Judy has over 30 years of experience working with neonates and infants returning home from the NICU with feeding problems and self soothing issues. Judy's focus in her work is to help make Positive Therapeutic Beginnings when each infant returns home from the hospital.
Judy received her Bachelor of Science degree in Occupational Therapy from the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma, Washington. Judy's training includes NICU experience at the University of Wisconsin at Madison on treatment and growth of the medically fragile infant. Judy's work began in Chicago at LaRabida Children's Hospital.
Judy's clinical specialties also include Neuro-Developmental Treatment, Sensory Processing disorders in infants and Pediatric Rheumatology.
Judy has extensive experience working with:
• Infants with oral-motor difficulties
• Infants with oral feeding difficulties
• Infants with reflux and other gastrointestinal difficulties
• Infants who are fed by tube feedings
• Infants and children who refuse to eat or are picky eaters
• Infants lacking self soothing abilities
• Assisting Parents with their part in sleeping thru the night strategies
• Sensory Regulation issues with infants and toddlers
Judy lives in Louisville with her husband, they have two adult kids and enjoy their three whippet dogs.
"Judy's clinical specialties also include Neuro-Developmental Treatment, Sensory Processing Disorders in infants and Pediatric Rheumatology."